- Фотогалерија од средбата Металург – ПрилепPublished before 1 month
- Металург убедлив против екипата на ПрилепPublished before 1 month
- Металург го утврди датумот, терминот и местото на одигрување на средбата со Спачва во СкопјеPublished before 1 month
- Фото: Металург го одржа својот вечерен тренинг на игралиштето кај “Женска“ плажаPublished before 1 month
- Металург пристигна во Струга, сите тестови на нашите ракометари се негативниPublished before 1 month
FILIP MIRKULOVSKI SIGNED FOR HSG WETZLAR
HC Metalurg’s legend, Filip Mirkulovski will leave TSV Hannover-Burgdorf at the end of this season and will move to HSG Wetzlar instead of the outstanding Ivano Balic who is finishing his active sports career.
Mirkulovski has signed a two-year contract valid to 30.06.2017.
“We are very happy that we have signed with Filip Mirkulovski who has got a lot of international experience, plays smartly and at the same time is excellent in the defense. He is the player we have been looking for,” stated HSG Wetzlar’s executive manager Bjorn Seipp.
“I am especially glad that I have received an opportunity to play in a club like HSG Wetzlar. It was not easy for me to decide where I was going to continue my career, but I am sure that I have made the right decision. I want to note that I am really satisfied with my experience in the team, the club and the city. However, the crucial decision for my decision was the aims and the potential of HSG Wetzlar in the years to come. Also, I am really motivated to continue my career in the club where played Ivano Balic who is one of the biggest handball legends of all times,” stated Mirkulovski after the signing.