- Фотогалерија од средбата Металург – ПрилепPublished before 12 months
- Металург убедлив против екипата на ПрилепPublished before 12 months
- Металург го утврди датумот, терминот и местото на одигрување на средбата со Спачва во СкопјеPublished before 12 months
- Фото: Металург го одржа својот вечерен тренинг на игралиштето кај “Женска“ плажаPublished before 12 months
- Металург пристигна во Струга, сите тестови на нашите ракометари се негативниPublished before 12 months
HC METALURG AND DARKO STANIC MUTUALLLY SETTLED TO TERMINATE THE CONTRACT
The Macedonian handball champion HC Metalurg and the goalkeeper Darko Stanic mutually settled to terminate the three-year collaboration. Both parties after a constructive meeting agreed upon all the details related to the mutual consent for terminating the contract. HC Metalurg is very grateful about everything that Darko Stanic has done for the club for the past three years and that he has been part of many amazing and historic moments. Here is Darko Stanic’s statement for our web-site on the parting with HC Metalurg.
“I have spent three amazing and unforgettable years in HC Metalurg. We gathered and had a constructive discussion together with the management board of the club, and then we mutually settled to terminate the contract. I am deeply sorry that both the club and I found ourselves in this situation, but in the end we gathered strength and found the best solution for both sides. I wish HC Metalurg a lot of luck in future and I hope that they will repeat the results and achievements from the past three seasons in which I had the chance to be part of this successful project.”
HC Metalurg also deeply regrets about the termination of the contract with one of the best goalkeepers in the world, Darko Stanic, and at the same time they wish him a lot of luck and success in future, irrespective of where he decides to continue his career. What is sure is that Darko’s name will be written with gold letters in the club’s history and he will be remembered as being part of a brilliant generation that achieved remarkable results both in Macedonia and Europe.