- Фотогалерија од средбата Металург – ПрилепPublished before 7 months
- Металург убедлив против екипата на ПрилепPublished before 7 months
- Металург го утврди датумот, терминот и местото на одигрување на средбата со Спачва во СкопјеPublished before 7 months
- Фото: Металург го одржа својот вечерен тренинг на игралиштето кај “Женска“ плажаPublished before 7 months
- Металург пристигна во Струга, сите тестови на нашите ракометари се негативниPublished before 7 months
HC METALURG HAS A TREMENDOUS POTENTIAL
“With such young forces, in a few years you will be the candidates for the title in the EHF Champions League”, foresaw Zika Bogdanovic, the chief editor of the renown handball web-site “Balkan Handball”, who was amazed by the show on the match HC Metalurg – KS Azoty Pulawy.
Indeed, when Lino Cervar decided to completely replace the first team with Metalurg’s young forces after forty minutes, seldom did one expect that the negative goal margin of four goals would turn into an advantage of ten goals, 32:22. And this was exactly what happened. Djukic, Cindric, Borozan, Lipovina, and Manaskov, with the help of Mitrevski, Kukoski, and Pesevski, literally ran over the third team in the Polish championship. We witnessed thunderous fast breaks, shots from nine metres and even more, strong defense, and everything else that encompasses the handball game. The guests from Poland were looking forward to the end of the match.
This way, the cunning Lino Cervar ensured a place on the final of the tournament in Struga and kept the strength of his first team.
The final between the teams of HC Metalurg and HC Vardar is scheduled for today, at 21:30. The teams of KS Azoty Pulawy and St. Petersburg HC will fight for the third place, at 19:15 hrs, while RK Metaloplastika Sabac and US Creteil Handball will try to avoid the last place on the match scheduled for 17:30 hrs.