- Фото: Металург го одржа својот вечерен тренинг на игралиштето кај “Женска“ плажаPublished before 1 day
- Металург пристигна во Струга, сите тестови на нашите ракометари се негативниPublished before 1 day
- Металург стартува со дерби натпревар, објавен е распоредот на турнирот во СтругаPublished before 1 day
METALURG ACADEMY OF HANDBALL HARVEST THE FRUIT OF WORK
Joviс: It results from many years of hard work and bending every effort.
Transfer of the seven talented young handballers from Metalurg Junior in the first team of Metalurg comes as a great success and satisfaction to all the involved in the Metalurg Academy of Handball, says Metalurg junior coach, Alexander Joviс.
Metalurg first team players for the next season officially are: Marko Neloski (17), Filip Taleski (17), Martin Manaskov (19), Bojan Madzovski (19), Borjan Madzovski (19), Nikola Kosteski (21) and Zarko Peshevski (22).
– It results from many years of hard work and bending every effort, including me, the players and clubs’ officials. Children train absolutely dedicatedly every day, at times twice a day and I believe that working and taking charge of is crucial for the success and results achieved. Personally, I’m particularly glad and honored that 17-year old Marko Neloski and Filip Taleski joined the first team of Metalurg and gained Lino Cervar’s trust. Metalurg junior has many other efficient and talented players in their lines and with hard work and dedication they will knock on first team’s doors the next season- says Jovik.
Metalurg school of handball started running from 2004 in Stiv Naumov elementary school and Pajanot Ginovski in Butel. The wide visions for handball development in 2010 contributed to the establishment of Metalurg Academy of Handball, today consisting of six schools in Skopje and five more throughout the country in which 700 are members of, born in 2000 and younger. Ex-Macedonian handballers take part in the academy since once finished their playing career now refuse to separate from the ground, eager to convey the individual experience and knowledge to the future generations. Metalurg school of handball has 10 youth, 12 cadet and 10 pioneer representation.
– The process of creating and forging a player last minimum 8 years. It demands mutual dedication, engagement and work. Our tireless coaches work on this plan entire year. Our school has produced top handball representatives like Stojance Stoilov, Dejan Manaskov and Goce Gerogievski and the future first team players were added to the list: Filip Taleski, Bojan and Borjan Madzovski, Nikola Kosteski, Martin Manaskov and Zarko Peshevski, as part of the Macedonian representation who proxy for our country in the Mediterranean games- announced Toni Ristevski, head of the academy.
Author: Tanja Dimitrioska