- Фотогалерија од средбата Металург – ПрилепPublished before 1 month
- Металург убедлив против екипата на ПрилепPublished before 1 month
- Металург го утврди датумот, терминот и местото на одигрување на средбата со Спачва во СкопјеPublished before 1 month
- Фото: Металург го одржа својот вечерен тренинг на игралиштето кај “Женска“ плажаPublished before 1 month
- Металург пристигна во Струга, сите тестови на нашите ракометари се негативниPublished before 1 month
ALL THE DILEMMAS ARE CLEARED ABOUT THE VALIDITY OF THE MATCH HC METALURG – RK VOJVODINA
All the dilemmas are cleared about the validity of the match between HC Metalurg and RK Vojvodina from the 14-th round in the SEHA-league, after the tension that occurred with the belated appeal of RK Vojvodina. Let us remind you, the match finished with a result 26:26, and the management board of RK Vojvodina decided to file an appeal after nine days, in which they noted that the final result was disputable, because Uros Elezovic’s goal was unreasonably disallowed on four seconds until the end of the match.
Meanwhile, additional statements were collected from the officials on that match and also from our coach Lino Cervar. Then, Marjan Nacevski, the league commissioner, officially cleared out all of the dilemmas:
1. The goal which was scored by Uros Elezovic at 59:56 was not a regular one, because the match was stopped three seconds before the shot.
2. Due to an inappropriate entering on the court by HC Metalurg’s coach Lino Cervar, he has received a warning, according to Article 38.1 of the rulebook of the SEHA-league.
3. Due to an inappropriate sanctioning of Lino Cervar, the delegate Sinisa Rudic has received a warning, according to Article 38.1 of the rulebook of the SEHA-league.
4. Due to an inappropriate sanctioning of Lino Cervar, both referees Dalibor Jurinovic and Marko Mrvica have received a warning, according to Article 38.1 of the rulebook of the SEHA-league.